Quartz Countertop Installation
Olathe Quartz Countertop Installers
Since 2006, Midwest Marble and Granite has been offering high quality and affordable custom quartz countertops to the greater Kansas City area. For a contemporary, upscale look with very low maintenance required, quartz countertops are definitely worth considering. Quartz is actually harder than granite and thus, more durable. In fact, quartz is nearly indestructible, and because it isn’t porous like granite, it’s easy to keep your countertops relatively bacteria-free.
Quartz countertops are heat resistant but not completely heat-proof, so a quartz counter can withstand limited exposure to heat but not extreme temperatures.
Need help “Visualizing” your new quartz countertops?
“Nick, Joey, and Dustin did a great job from going out of their way to let me see the granite in the sunlight to installation. Not only did they do a great job on the installation, but they made it happen in less than a week because they knew we had been without a kitchen for quite a while. Customer service was awesome! I would definitely recommend Midwest Marble and Granite to family and friends! ” ~ Ken Large, Google Reviews.
“Beautiful Granite = Gorgeous Kitchen The folks at Midwest Marble & Granite are a pleasure to work with and complete customer satisfaction is their number one goal. They take their time to do everything right every step of the way from custom measuring of your unique kitchen to assisting with selection of the granite to listening and addressing your concerns to making sure the installation goes off without a hitch. I highly recommend this company. They will transform your kitchen!” ~ Cheryl Floyd, Google Reviews
What are the benefits of installing new quartz countertops in your home?
- Quartz countertops won’t chip or crack easily.
- Quartz countertops adds value to your house.
- Granite countertops are sanitary, bacterial contamination is not a issue.
- Quartz comes in a wide variety of colors.
- Quartz is non-porous so it resists staining much better than granite and marble.
- Quartz is easy to clean with warm water and a mild solution or detergent.
- We can also custom design an edge profile for your quartz kitchen countertop.